All Reception children, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to free school meals.
Year 3 and Year 4 school meals cost £2.05 per day, £10.25 per week.
Free school meals
If you are on benefits, your child may be entitled to free school meals no matter what year they are in.
You are entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190, provided they are not receiving Working Tax Credit
- The ‘Guaranteed’ element of the State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Please note: People receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of their income level, do not qualify.
Further information can be found at: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Free-school-meals.aspx
Or call Leeds Welfare and Benefits Service on 0113 222 4404.
Parents, Carers, Governors and Children had the opportunity to try the school dinners at our Parents evening. Angela prepares and cooks all our healthy dinners which are nutricious and delicious daily in school.