Nightingale Primary Academy is at an exciting stage in its development. Opening in September 2014 the Academy is a rapidly expanding two form entry school, planned to grow year on year until September 2019, currently with classes in Reception, Year 1 and recently Year 2. We have a fantastic team of highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers and support staff who deliver inspirational learning experiences. All staff are committed to ensuring that excellence, inclusion and challenge are at the heart of everything we do.
Situated in the Harehills area of Leeds, Nightingale Primary Academy serves a rich and diverse community and we consider our approaches to community involvement, inclusion and our co-operative values as core to our ethos. Our school moto and behaviour rewards system is simple, and encourages children to, “go for gold” in all endeavours.
The Academy is part of the Co-operative Academies Trust (CAT), a multi-academy trust with academies in Leeds, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to be fully involved in the shaping of our dynamic school and its curriculum, in a state of the art new building.
- A supportive governing body.
- High quality, personalised professional development.
- Creative and innovative teaching and learning.
- As one of four Primary Academies within the Co-operative Academies Trust we can offer a valuable support system from a strong and growing network of partner schools.
- The opportunity to work under the ethics and values of our sponsor, the Co-operative Group.
- Co-operative Academies Trust benefits package including discount gym memberships & leisure offers, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Co-op Credit Union, season ticket & rental deposit loans, cash-back healthcare scheme and co-operative discount offers.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children and expects our staff, volunteers and parents to share this commitment.